Bonita National Golf & Country Club is a luxury golf course community located in Bonita Springs, Florida. When considering buying a home in Southwest Florida, you probably want to know everything about the area & all about the best communities. From the variety of home choices to the golf course to the amenities – there are so many reasons that you should consider Bonita National Golf & Country Club to be your new Florida home.
We have the top five reasons you should consider moving to Bonita National in 2018:
- The golfing. The community is built around an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Gordon Lewis. Bonita National will have approximately 1450 residences with 850 deeded with full golf membership. The golf membership gives you an opportunity to practice your golf swing on the aqua driving range or enjoy a day out on the course, which is in your backyard. Lush natural preserves and sweeping lakes also surround the community, so you can take a stroll through the neighborhood and enjoy the natural beauty.
- A beautiful clubhouse. Residents can enjoy the brand-new 35,000 square foot clubhouse and have access to other world-class amenities. The amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center with a spin/aerobic/dance studio, where you have access to personal trainers. You can relax at the resort-style pool which boasts a beautiful rock waterfall, with outdoor bar & grille for you to dine. In addition to the community golf course, there are eight lighted, clay, Har-Tru tennis courts for residents to play on. Also two tennis pros on site. A full-service massage salon including manicures and pedicures.
- Variety of models. When you chose Bonita National, you have options for any type of dwelling that fits your lifestyle. There are spacious single family homes if you have a large family, attached coach homes with two car garages, or even a carefree condominium to spend your winter months. You are sure to find the dream home that will fit all your needs. All residents are also safe behind the manned gates of the community with roving security present 24/7.
- Luxury homes. The Lennar builders who create the homes have an elegant, stylish design that makes every home feel luxurious. All homes in this community are built with a variety of floor plans to enhance your Florida lifestyle. They feature ample outdoor living areas and airy great rooms that bring everyone together.
- Location, location, location. The location of Bonita Springs, between Naples and Fort Myers, is an amazing spot to live. You can take advantage of the best dining, shopping, and beaches in both areas North and South of you, with the neighborhood being located 3 miles from 1-75. You are also less than 25 minutes away from the Southwest Florida International Airport which makes traveling easy. The community is also close to local attractions such as Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary or Koreshan State Park where you can fish, boat, hike, and camp.
Shelly Olsen is a Bonita Springs, Florida Realtor who specializes in the Bonita National Golf & Country Club. She resides in the community and is a trusted resource for all information about Bonita National. Shelly is passionate about making the real estate experience enjoyable for her clients. Contact Shelly to learn more about buying a home in Bonita Springs.